libexif is a library for parsing, editing, and saving EXIF data. It is
intended to replace lots of redundant implementations in command-line
utilities and programs with GUIs.
libexif supports parsing, editing and saving of EXIF data. In addition, it
has gettext support. All EXIF tags described in EXIF standard 2.1 (and
Rules for the API docs:
1. Clearly distinguish between internal and the external API/ABI.
2. Mark internal stuff with \internal.
3. If this has been solved, start documenting the external interface.
* New translations: be, en_GB, it, ja, pt, sq, zh_CN
* Updated translations: da, sv, vi
* Now using a binary search to make searching through the tag table faster
* Fixed a heap buffer overflow during tag format conversion
* New translations: da, pt_BR, sr
* Updated translations: cs, de, en_CA, nl, pl, sk, sv, vi
* Added som