Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of gphoto! This is libgphoto2, the
successor of gphoto with lots of new features and additional camera
If you miss a feature, would like to report success or failure, or have any
questions, please don't hesitate to contact our mailing list.
What is libgphoto2?
libgphoto2 is a library
/* This is a supplemental README file for libgphoto2/camlibs/sq905, dealing
* specifically with support for sq913 cameras. This file is an
* integral part of the libgphoto2/camlibs/sq905 library source and is
* distributed with that source under the LGPL license. a copy of which
* license may be seen in any of the source files in libgphoto2/camlibs/sq905,
* or in the head directory of lib
/* ADC-65(s) camera driver
* Released under the GPL version 2
* Copyright 2001
* Benjamin Moos
This driver is for the serial version of the Achiever Digital Camera ADC-65.
This camera is sold under various brand names, such as the "Easy Shot digit".
These cameras take 15 photos at 256x256x24. They have an 8Mbit mem
How to install this camlib:
Copy the agfa-cl20 directory to ...../libgphoto2/camlibs
Then, edit th
This driver will download pictures from the Concord EyeQ Mini. This camera
has Vendor:Product number
NOTE: As of 2006, this file is quite outdated, at least regarding the
list of supported camera
/* This is the README file for libgphoto2/camlibs/clicksmart310. This README
* is an integral part
/* This is the README file for libgphoto2/camlibs/digigr8. This README is an
* integral part of th
Browse inside libgphoto-2.4.0.tgz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com