network backup, recovery and verification - server meta-package
Bacula is a set of programs to manage backup, recovery and verification of
data across a network of computers of different kinds.
This meta-package provides a standard server install, consisting of the
director and storage daemons.
bacula (2.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* SSL/TLS has been disabled in this version of Bacula due to licensing
concerns. See README.Debian and the thread at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2007/07/msg00144.html for more
bacula (1.38.9-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Welcome to the 1.38 series of Bacula.
This version of Bacula in Debian introduces some significant changes
bacula (2.4.4-1~bpo40+1) etch-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for etch-backports.
* Changes kept:
- Don't build traymon because it would require gtk 2.10, thanks to waldi for
- Remove versioning from Build-Depends on libtk2.0-dev, see above.
- Build-Depend on postgresql-server-dev-8.1 from etch instead of
postgresql-server-dev-8.3 | -8.2.
* Remove Build
Technical notes on version 2.4.x
Release Version 2.4.4
kes Apply fix suggested by Bruno Friedmann to configure.in to
Beta Release Version 2.4.4-b2
kes Fix bug #1208. Inappropriate Volume purging.
kes Modify sql_update.c to edit zeros rather than NULL in unset
fields. This should fix bug #1206, where apparently the user
This package was debianized by Jose Luis Tallon <email@example.com> on
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:
Browse inside bacula-server_2.4.4-1~bpo40+1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com