This package contains the Under the Burning Suns campaign for Wesnoth:
"In the distant future a small band of elves struggles to survive amidst the
ruins of fallen empires. Lead your people out of the desert on an epic journey
to find a new home."
(Expert level, 11 scenarios, some under reconstruction)
Battle for control of villages, using variety of units which have advantages
and disadvantages in different types of terrains and against different types
of attacks. Units gain experience and advance levels, and are carried over
from one scenario to the next in a campaign.
wesnoth (1:1.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Please be aware what a new stable upstream release of wesnoth means for
your save games: You won't be able to continue playing from them. The
reasons for those are several, not limited to these two bigger points:
- Most of all, balancing changes: Units might have different
characteristics and thus fights would end differently.
wesnoth (1:1.4.4-2+lenny1~bpo40+1) etch-backports; urgency=low
* Security related rebuild for etch-backports, fixing CVE-2009-0367 and
CVE-2009-0366, see former changelog entry.
-- Gerfried Fuchs <email@example.com> Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:43:41 +0100
wesnoth (1:1.4.4-2+lenny1) stable-security; urgency=high
* Upload to fix several severe problems:
- Compile with --disable-python becau
* language and i18n:
* new translation: Latvian
* updated translations: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Traditional) Czech,
Danish, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian,
Japanese, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Slovak
* langcode change: moved gl_ES to gl
* miscellaneous and bug fixes:
* Fixed timer end warning not to play in opponents