The Mana World is a 2D MMORPG (debugging symbols)
The Mana World (short TMW) is a serious effort to create an innovative free
and open source MMORPG. The Mana World uses 2D graphics and aims to create a
large and diverse interactive world.
The player's story is built with quests, interaction and fighting against
monsters and in PvP mode against other players, too. Or you join other partys,
clans or groups and will contribute them.
This package provides debugging symbols for the tmw package.
tmw (0.0.29.1-1~bpo50+1) lenny-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for lenny-backports.
-- Patrick Matthäi <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 21 Jun 2009 18:44:49 +0200
tmw (0.0.29.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Drop debian/tmw.xpm and use the one from upstream.
* Merge 0.0.29-1~bpo50+1 changelog.
* Remove NEWS from tmw.docs and add it as upstream changelog. This als
0.0.29.1 (9 June 2009)
- Added the ability to change your password after logging in
- The leader of a party is now displayed in bold
- Status window was reorganized to allow larger numbers to be displayed
- The client no longer quits when it can't find the current map
- Fixed position of floating text for damage, pickup and experience
- Fixed a possible crash on logging in to the map server
This package was debianized by Patrick Matthäi <email@example.com> on
Wed, 6 Feb 2007 09:16:23 +0100.
It was downloaded from <http://www.themanaworld.org/>.
Upstream Author: Eugenio Favalli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
License (src/utils/base64.h, src/utils/base64.cpp):
Copyright (C) 1997-1998 PHP Development Team
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
Browse inside tmw-dbg_0.0.29.1-1~bpo50+1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com