components for writing and executing test suites
Part of the Boost C++ Libraries collection. The library contains
* Basic execution, error detection, and reporting facility.
* Facilities to monitor program execution and produce error reports.
* Unit test framework to simplify writing test cases.
Help Save the World
Boost is a fairly extensive set of libraries, of which I personally
use but a very small part. I greatly appreciate folks that send
patches to the BTS. Please do have a look at the outstanding bug
reports and send me hints or patches if you have extra information.
One of the main goals of Boost is source portability acro
boost1.35 (1.35.0-5~bpo40+2) etch-backports; urgency=low
* control: We need explicit quilt (>= 0.46-5) for debhelper 7 to make
-- Stephan Suerken <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:27:05 +0000
boost1.35 (1.35.0-5~bpo40+1) etch-backports; urgency=low
* Backport for etch; skip python packages that would
need lot of other backports.
* rules: Removed all lines co
This software is a collection of libraries from the Boost.org site.
The libraries use various licenses that fall under these guidelines:
Must be simple to read and understand.
Must grant permission to copy, use and modify the software for any
use (commercial and non-commercial) for no fee.
Must require that the license appear on all copies of the software
Browse inside libboost-test1.35-dev_1.35.0-5~bpo40+2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com