OCaml bindings for the Ogg bitstream library
Libogg is a library for manipulating ogg bitstreams. It handles
both making ogg bitstreams and getting packets from ogg bitstreams.
This package contains all the development stuff you need to develop
OCaml programs which use ogg.
This package contains an O'Caml interface for
Ogg Bitstream Library,
otherwise known as libogg.
Please read the COPYING file before using this software.
- ocaml >= 3.0.6 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- libogg >= 1.1.3 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- findlib >= 0.8.1 (haven't tried earlier versions)
$ make all
ocaml-ogg (0.3.0-1~bpo50+1) lenny-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for lenny-backports.
* Dropped versioned build-dep on ocaml related packages
to build against stable ocaml.
-- Romain Beauxis <email@example.com> Sun, 24 May 2009 20:06:45 +1100
ocaml-ogg (0.3.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Upstream Version.
* Switch packaging to git.
* Use dh-ocaml's variables for paths.
* Added file descriptor to Ogg.Sync.create_from_file
in order to be able to close it and let the Gc clean
* Added Ogg.Stream.eos
* Added Ogg.Stream.peek_packet to peek a packet
without advancing the stream. Usefull to test first
packet when parsing ogg streams.
* More portable invokation of make
* Now installs .cmx file
This package was debianized by Samuel Mimram <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:20:42 +0100
Browse inside libogg-ocaml-dev_0.3.0-1~bpo50+1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com