components for writing and executing test suites
This package forms part of the Boost C++ Libraries collection. The
library contains several components.
* Basic execution, error detection, and reporting facility.
* Facilities to monitor program execution and produce error reports.
* Unit test framework to simplify writing test cases.
Help Save the World
Boost is a fairly extensive set of libraries, of which I personally
use but a very small part. I greatly appreciate folks that send
patches to the BTS. Please do have a look at the outstanding bug
reports and send me hints or patches if you have extra information.
The following table shows which components use a library
boost1.39 (1.39.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
Since only one (the multi-threaded) variant of each library is built,
upstream elected to simplify the library name by removing the
redundant "-mt" decoration. Debian will follow this convention, to
remain compatible at link time with other vendors. The preferred form
of the link option is now "-lboost_regex", etc.
In response to the D
boost1.40 (1.40.0-6~bpo50+1) lenny-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for lenny-backports.
* Reverting switch to source format 3.0.
* Replace mpi-default-dev Build-Dep by libopenmpi-dev.
* Use python-support >= 1.0.0. The old one fails to create some dependencies
-- Bernd Zeimetz <email@example.com> Tue, 13 Apr 2010 22:28:57 +0200
boost1.40 (1.40.0-6) unstable; urgency=low
This software is a collection of libraries from the Boost.org site.
Most of the libraries use the Bo
Browse inside libboost-test1.40.0_1.40.0-6~bpo50+1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com