RRD is the acronym for Round Robin Database. RRD is a system to store
and display time-series data (i.e. network bandwidth, machine-room
temperature, server load average). It stores the data in a very compact
way that will not expand over time, and it presents useful graphs by
processing the data to enforce a certain data density.
This package contains (simplistic but working) Python 2.3 bindings.
Major Changes between 1.0.x and 1.2.x
* rewritten graphics generation based on libart.
- anti-aliased output
- alpha transparency support
- truetype fonts
* additional graphics formats: EPS, PDF, SVG
* extended multi-part documentation
* VDEF support; define and use variables. Find, and use, the
maximum rate seen by rrdtool; compute and sh
rrdtool (1.2.15-0.3~bpo.1) sarge-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for Sarge.
* Reverted new python policy.
* Decreased cgilib build dependency version from 0.5-4.1 to 0.5-4.
-- Sebastian Harl <email@example.com> Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:57:48 +0100
rrdtool (1.2.15-0.3) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix high memory consumption by extracting r881 und r887 from upstream.
2006-07-14 12:11 oetiker
* bindings/perl-piped/RRDp.pm, bindings/perl-shared/RRDs.pm,
configure.ac, doc/rrdbuild.pod, rrdtool.spec, src/gdpng.c,
src/gifsize.c, src/pngsize.c, src/rrd.h, src/rrd_afm.c,
src/rrd_afm.h, src/rrd_afm_data.c, src/rrd_afm_data.h,
src/rrd_cgi.c, src/rrd_create.c, src/rrd_datalang.c,
src/rrd_diff.c, src/rrd_dump.c, src/rrd_error.c, src/rrd_fetch.c,