statistics collection daemon (Apache plugin)
collectd is a small daemon written in C for performance. It reads various
system statistics and updates RRD files, creating them if necessary. Since
the daemon doesn't need to startup every time it wants to update the files
it's very fast and easy on the system. Also, the statistics are very fine
grained since the files are updated every 10 seconds.
This package contains the Apache plugin which collects Apache statistics
provided by Apache's mod_status.
collectd on Debian
- This package is split up into several packages to prevent you from having to
install dependencies (or recommended packages) that you don't actually need.
Any plugin that has dependencies other than libc gets its own package.
- collectd uses a similar configuration layout as ope
collectd - System information collection daemon
collectd is a small daemon which collects statistics about a computer's
usage and writes then into RRD files.
* collectd is able to collect the following data:
- Apache server utilization
(Number of bytes transfered, number of r
collectd (3.10.1-4~bpo.1) sarge-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for Sarge.
-- Sebastian Harl <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 22 Oct 2006 10:50:22 +0000
collectd (3.10.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Changed collectd-dbg's section and priority to "devel" and "extra"
* Set init start sequence code to 95 to be sure to start after any daemons
that data is collected from.
2006-07-19, Version 3.10.1
* A bug in the apcups plugin was fixed: Is the plugin is loaded, but
src/battery.c: commend not working code.
general: build Darwin package
* Update the RP
This package was written by:
Florian octo Forster <octo at verplant.org>
apcups plugin by:
This package was debianized by Sebastian Harl <email@example.com> on
Wed, 10 May 2006 09:20:39 +0200.
Browse inside collectd-apache_3.10.1-4~bpo.1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com