This package contains my shared, dynamic linker (ld.so) and utilities
(ldconfig and ldd) for Linux.
For those that were not involved in the development of ld.so, its main
feature is that the user-level, shared library and dynamic linking
support has been moved to its own, special shared library. This has
two significant advantages. First, the startup code for all binaries,
which must be linked
---------------Implementation of LD_PRELOAD for ld.so-------------------
This message is in NO way intended as a demonstration of how to fake hostid's
on commercial machines to be able to run expired/single machine licenced
software. I hope that clears me legally ;-)
This is a demonstration of the LD_PRELOAD functionality you see on
SunOS/Slowaris etc, with our native DLL dynamic linker ld.so.
* Copyright (c) 1994 Eric Youngdale, Peter MacDonald, David Engel,
* Hongjiu Lu and Mitch D'Souza
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the