README for GNU `indent'
Read the file NEWS for more information, especially to see what's
different from the last version, and what future versions may do. If
you are installing indent on VMS, see the file VMS-README.
Once you have unpacked the tar file, simply type "make" in the source
directory to produce an executable copy of `indent' in that directory.
If you the
Release notes for GNU indent version 1.9.
* All reported bugs have been fixed.
* A new option "-lc" ("--comment-line-length") was added.
* Please read the section "BUG REPORTS" in the README file.
* Unless "interesting" bugs appear, this will be the last release of
indent version 1. The next release planned is version 2, which will
(hopefully) integrate support for C++, and possibly Objec
Tue Feb 1 01:03:50 1994 Joseph Arceneaux (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* args.c (set_option): Handle new enum `PRO_FUNCTION' by calling
p->p_obj as a function.
* indent.texinfo: Updated version info, copyright. Whoops!
Ignore all references to "-nbbb" and "-bbb".
Sat Jan 29 18:15:42 1994 Joseph Arceneaux (email@example.com)
* Version 1.9 released.
* indent.texinfo (Option Summ
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside indent-1.9.1-14.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com