This is a new installation method for dselect, which speeds up some
installations quite dramatically, as well as having a few other features (such
as logging and local packages) which I have been looking for for a while.
This is not a final version, but I believe it to be usable enough to be useful
to a lot of people.
AUTOMATIC MOUNTING AND UNMOUNTING
If the root filesystem you
dpkg-mountable (0.7) unstable frozen; urgency=low
* This package should go into frozen, since it contains bugfixes (many
from private email which never got as far as the bug system), and no
(readily accessible) new code. I am also quite keen to get the
predependency support available in case it's needed.
* Don't give uninitialised value error if the package we failed on isn't
* Allow the specification of a device, mount point and type seperately,
rather than forcing them to be in /etc/fstab.
* Handle predepends properly, rather than just aborting.
* *Optionally* parse and summarise the updated packages in the update
* Add ways to grab files by FTP/HTTP/...? Or perhaps ways to call dpkg-ftp
as a subprocess?
* Handle packages with multip
dpkg-mountable (c) 1997 Andy Mortimer
All of this package is free software; except for logcmd.c and
Browse inside dpkg-mountable_0.7.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com