Internet Software Consortium
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Server
Beta Release 5
August 29, 1996
This is the fifth Beta release of the Internet Software Consortium
DHCP Server (ISC dhcpd). In this Beta release, support for the core
DHCP and BOOTP protocols are provided. This release currently works
well on Digital Alpha OSF/1, SunOS 4.1.4, NetBSD, FreeBSD and BS
Things to do, not in any particular order...
- Perl scripts to convert from other DHCP and BOOTP servers' config
files to the ISC DHCPD format.
- Token ring support for bpf/nit interfaces
- FDDI support for bpf/nit interfaces
- Other network hardware support for low-level interfaces?
- Standard socket API for sending to all-ones broadcast and figuring
out which interface a packet came in