Welcome to gnotepad+. gnotepad+ is an easy-to-use, yet fairly feature-rich,
simple text editor for Unix based systems running X11 and using GTK (the Gimp
ToolKit). gnotepad+ was designed to have as little bloat as possible, while
still providing many of the common features found in a modern GUI-based text
editor. It is still fairly light-weight, especial
Oct 18, 1998
- v1.0.2 released. highlights:
- new preferences: font selection, foreground text color, and
background text color
- improved detection and portability in autoconf configuration
- Debian 2.x packages now available
Oct 12th, 1998
- v1.0.1 released. highlights:
- compiles/runs with gtk-1.1.2 (GTK development version)
- now uses GNU autoconf, automake, etc. (e.g.,
Oct 18th, 1998
- v1.0.2 released.
Oct 16th, 1998
- add new preferences: text foreground and background color
- backported the font selection dialog from gtk-1.1.2 to work with
gtk-1.0.6 (source distribution now includes gtkfontsel.[ch] from
gtk-1.1.2 with a few changes).
- add new preferences page. includes font selection.
- add new toolbar button, preferences.
- fix release date o