wnn (4.2-4) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* Updated to Standards-Version 188.8.131.52.
* Moved overlapping files among wnn, cwnn and kwnn into a new
package wnn-common (Fixes: Bug#20539, Bug#20114, Bug#20180, Bug#JP/219).
* Moved development files for wnn, cwnn and kwnn into a new package
wnn-dev, cwnn-dev and kwnn-dev (Fixes: Bug#20046).
* Revised package description (Fixes: Bug#19816)
This package contains the header files and static libraries for kWnn.
Wnn is a network-extensible Kana-to-Kanji conversion system
and was jointly developed and released by the Software Research Group
of Kyoto University Research Institute for Mathematical Science, OMRON
Corporation and Astec, Inc.
* Copyright Kyoto University Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences