The GNU Binary File Descriptor library (run-time).
BFD is a package which allows applications to use the same routines
to operate on object files whatever the object file format. This package
includes the shared library, used primarily by GNU binutils, but may be
required by other packages as well.
binutils (220.127.116.11-3) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* Patched for alpha support
* Distribute libiberty.a with -dev package (#8376)
* libbfd[x]-dev now has standard Provides/Conflicts behavior (#8377)
-- Galen Hazelwood <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 28 Mar 1997 11:45:58 -0700
binutils (18.104.22.168-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Moved 22.214.171.124 out of experimental (no longer unreleased beta)
This is the Debian GNU/Linux prepackaged version of the GNU assembler,
linker, and binary utilities, as well as the GNU Binary File Descriptor
Library used by these utilities.
This package was put together by Galen Hazelwood <email@example.com> from
sources obtained from:
* Added Debian GNU/Linux package maintenance system fil
Browse inside libbfd126.96.36.199_188.8.131.52-3.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com