Easy-to-use text editor found in Pine.
Pico is the stand alone editor that provides standard file editing features
found in any reasonable text editor. By providing on screen indicators for
the features available, infrequent use does not require re-learning.
pico - simple text editor in the style of the Pine Composer
pico [ options ] [ file ]
Pico is a simple, display-oriented text editor based on the
Pine message system composer. As with Pine, commands are
displayed at the bottom of the screen, and context-sensi
pine (3.96L-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Use "Path: not-for-mail" according to `son-of-1036' for NNTP postings.
* Patched a lot of files (including pine man page) to reflect that
config files are in /etc and mail spool is /var/spool/mail.
* Now local info is in /etc/pine.info.
* Some patches to be libc6-ready.
* _Really_ use TERMINFO and not TERMCAP. Now "Home" and "End" keys work.
This is the Debian GNU/Linux prepackaged version of the "pine" e-mail
reader and the "pico" text editor.
This package is currently maintained by Santiago Vila <email@example.com>
and built from sources obtained from:
This package was first put together by
Ted Hajek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Pine and Pico are trademarks of the Un
Browse inside pico_3.96L-2.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com