3d action game, the successor to Doom. (svgalib version)
Quake is much-enchanced Doom-like game. It features lots of blood and
gore, a true 3d environment, sound effects, and network play.
Quake is shareware. This is the linux version for svgalib.
README for Linux SVGALib Quake
- SVGALib 1.20 or later (/lib/libvga.so.1.2.10)
- libc 5.2.18 or later (5.0.9 will not work, /lib/libc.so.5.2.18)
- CD-ROM for CDAudio
- Soundcard capable of mmap'd buffers. USSLite 3.5.4 was used to build squake
with. Works fine on SoundBlaster 16 and Gravis Ultrasound MAX.
- SVGALib supported mouse (usually if it
quake (1.06-5) frozen; urgency=high
* A security hole is known in squake which could allow users to get root
if the program is installed suid. As a temporary fix until a fixed
version is available, squake is no longer installed suid.
-- Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 25 Apr 1997 15:50:06 -0400
quake (1.06-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Modified wrapper script so it reads /e
This is a Debian prepackaged version of Quake.
This package was put together by Joey Hess <email@example.com>, using
sources from the Linux Quake Page, at:
Quake is shareware.
QUAKE SHAREWARE END USER LICENSE (slicnse.txt) or
What You Can and Cannot Do With the Shareware Version of Quake.
-- Play & Enjoy the single player game
Browse inside squake_1.06-5.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com