Archiver for .zip files
This is the Debian GNU/Linux version of InfoZIP's zip program. It produces
files that are fully compatible with the popular PKZIP program; however,
the command line options are not identical. In other words, the end result
is the same, but the methods differ. :-)
zip, zipnote, zipsplit - package and compress (archive) files
zip [-AcdDeEfFghjklLmoqrSTuvVwXyz@$] [-b path] [-n suffixes]
[-t mmddyy] [ zipfile [ file1 file2 ...]] [-xi list]
zipcloak [-dhL] [-b path] zipfile
zipnote [-hwL] [-b path] zipfile
zipsplit [-hiLpst] [-n s
zip (2.10-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Simplified debian/rules a little bit. No debstd yet.
* Changed section from `misc' to `utils'.
* Removed spurious symlinks for zipsplit and zipnote. If some automated
bug reporting program complains, it's a bug in the automated reporting
program, not our fault.
* Copied `history' as is. Added the symlink changelog -> history.
* Added TODO to
Main features still missing for next official version:
- multi disk zip files
- echo "password" | zip -e archive.zip * should work (Kevin M. Fritz)
- 32 bit file attributes
- remove contractions from zip error messages, make them clearer (Steve)
- display "[text]" for ascii files when not quiet (no -q) (Timo Salmi)
- Wildcard matching issues (msg from Paul Kienitz)
- does zipnote accept names wi
Here's the readme and copyright file for Debian GNU/Linux's
package of zip, Info-Zip's fast, portabl
Browse inside zip_2.10-4.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com