BLT is a library of extensions to the Tk toolkit, adding new widgets,
geometry managers, and miscellaneous commands. Commands include table,
graph, barchart, vector, spline, bgexec, busy, bitmap, drag&drop, htext,
winop, watch, and bltdebug.
This is version 2.1 of the BLT library. BLT is an extension to the Tk
toolkit, adding new widgets, geometry managers, and miscellaneous
commands. It does not require any patching of the Tcl or Tk source
This release works with Tk versions 3.6, 4.0, 4.1b3. It may work with
the other Tk 4.1 beta versions, but I haven't tried them.
The BLT library adds the following commands t
blt (2.1-6) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control: added soname to blt, updated Sections information.
* src/bltBgexec.c: swarm patch to use tcl 7.6 and tk 4.2.
* libraries compiled with -D_REENTRANT.
-- Karl Sackett <email@example.com> Wed, 19 Mar 1997 09:30:53 -0600
blt (2.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/rules: fixed permissions on shared libs.
* Changed maintainer address.
This is the Debian Linux prepackaged version of blt
This package was put together by Karl Sackett <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
from sources obtained from:
* Copyright 1993-1996 by AT&T Bell Laboratories.
* Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software
* and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is he