Development files for Subversion libraries
This package contains the symlinks, headers, and object files needed
to compile and link programs which use libsvn0, the Subversion
libraries. This package is needed only in order to compile software
that uses libsvn0.
subversion (1.4.2dfsg1-2~bpo.1) sarge-backports; urgency=low
* Disable libsvn-javahl; sarge doesn't have the necessary tools to build it.
* rules: Small cleanups, thanks to Patrick Desnoyers.
* patches/jelmer-python-bindings: Remove some python2.4isms. Thanks to
Romain Francoise, and upstream.
* Build with neon24, not neon26.
* Revert from db4.4 to db4.2 to match apache2 in sarge.
(2 November 2006, from /branches/1.4.x)
* new "notes/svnsync.txt" file explains common svnsync usage
* install a manpage for svnsync (r21403)
* install/package svnsync on Windows (r21387, r21424)
* translation updates for all languages
* dramatically speed up commit of wc-to-wc copy (r2
This package was put together by David Kimdon <email@example.com>.
Current maintainers are Peter Samuelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Troy Heber
<email@example.com> and Guilherme de S. Pastore <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Source was downloaded from:
Several files from the "contrib" directory were removed as the
copyright/license situation is not qu
Browse inside libsvn-dev_1.4.2dfsg1-2~bpo.1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com