OCaml bindings for OpenSSL
OCaml library for communicating using SSL/TLS encrypted connections.
This package contains only the shared runtime stub libraries.
ocaml-ssl (0.4.2-3~bpo40+2) etch-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild against ocaml 3.10.1
* Updated build-dep versions accordingly
-- Romain Beauxis <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 16 May 2008 02:19:54 +0200
ocaml-ssl (0.4.2-3~bpo40+1) etch-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild testing version for backports.org
* Change build-dep on ocaml-nox to version in backports.org
* Added some missing blocking sections (reported by Oscar Hellström).
* file_descr_of_socket is not marked as deprecated anymore.
* Patched the Makefile to be compatible with FreeBSD (thanks Jaap Boender).
* Explicitely link with libcrypto since we use it. Compilation should now work
on Mac OS X too (thanks Janne Hellsten).
This package was debianized by Samuel Mimram <email@example.com> on
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:20:25 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://savonet.sourceforge.net/
Upstream Authors: the Savonet Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2003-2005 by the Savonet Team.
The libssl-ocaml library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Le
Browse inside libssl-ocaml_0.4.2-3~bpo40+2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com