sqlite backend for PowerDNS
PowerDNS is a versatile nameserver which supports a large number
of different backends ranging from simple zonefiles to relational
databases and load balancing/failover algorithms.
PowerDNS tries to emphasize speed and security.
This package contains a generic SQLite backend for PowerDNS.
pdns (22.214.171.124-1~bpo40+1) etch-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for etch-backports, fixing the following security issue:
- CVE-2008-5277 (minor DoS through CH/HINFO queries)
-- Gerfried Fuchs <email@example.com> Tue, 09 Dec 2008 09:37:11 +0100
pdns (126.96.36.199-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Upstream Version
* Included typo fixes from Thijs Kinkhorst (closes: #502982)
* Removed the s
For later versions, please see
This file will not be updated anymore as this page automates what was
changes since 2.9.16:
- moved to newer automake (1.6)
- BUG!! = in passwords
- better check for % in queries
- make gmysql compile on Solaris
- be more precise in detecting duplicate MX records
- allow version override (report
This is the Debian prepackaged version of pDNS, the PowerDNS
pDNS can be downloaded from http://www.powerdns.com/
Copyright and license:
Copyright 2002 PowerDNS.COM BV
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation.
Browse inside pdns-backend-sqlite3_188.8.131.52-1~bpo40+1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com