small but fast and easy to use stand-alone template engine
Jinja2 is a template engine written in pure Python. It provides a Django
inspired non-XML syntax but supports inline expressions and an optional
The key-features are:
* Configurable syntax. If you are generating LaTeX or other formats with
Jinja2 you can change the delimiters to something that integrates better
into the LaTeX markup.
* Fast. While performance is not the primarily target of Jinja2 it’s
surprisingly fast. The overhead compared to regular Python code was reduced
to the very minimum.
* Easy to debug. Jinja2 integrates directly into the Python traceback system
which allows you to debug Jinja2 templates with regular Python debugging
* Secure. It’s possible to evaluate untrusted template code if the optional
sandbox is enabled. This allows Jinja2 to be used as templating language
for applications where users may modify the template design.
jinja2 (2.3.1-1~bpo50+1) lenny-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for lenny-backports.
* Use old pysupport's path in debian/rules
-- Piotr Ożarowski <email@example.com> Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:28:10 +0200
jinja2 (2.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Move python-pybabel from Recommends to Enhances
-- Piotr Ożarowski <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 19 Feb 2010 18:31:52 +0100
(bugfix release, released on February 19th 2010)
- fixed an error reporting bug on all python versions
- fixed an error reporting bug on Python 2.4
(3000 Pythons, released on February 10th 2010)
- fixes issue with code generator that causes unbound variables
to be generated if set was used in if-blocks and
This package was debianized by Piotr Ożarowski <email@example.com> on
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 23:45:03 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Jinja2
Copyright (c) 2009 by the Jinja Team, see AUTHORS for more details.
Some rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
Browse inside python-jinja2_2.3.1-1~bpo50+1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com