Plugins for NetSaint
These plugins are used by NetSaint to perform service checks.
NetSaint Plugins README
* For instructions on installing these plugins for use with NetSaint, read
the INSTALL file.
* For information on what chages have been made or plugin have been added,
read the Changelog file.
* Some plugins require that you have additional programs and/or
libraries installed on your system before they can be used. Plugins
that are depend
netsaint-plugins for Debian
The NetSaint plugins have been split into three packages: netsaint-plugins,
and netsaint-plugins-extra. The extra plugins are ones that pull in extra
ibraries like ldap or mysql and external programs like fping.
-- Ben Bell <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:27:18 +0100
New in 1.2.9-2:
* Bug fixes
* Debian build script added to CVS and tarball
New in 1.2.9:
* Added support for multiplatform builds
* Added several new functions to utils.c to provide alternatives to
strncpy, snprintf, etc. The libc functions are prone to bugs due to
memory allocation and string termination, which these functions try
* check_by_ssh can check multiple plugins
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Q: Where can I find documentation for <in
netsaint-plugins (18.104.22.168-18.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
2001-04-26 karldebisschop <email@example.com>
Felipe Gustavo de Almeida
Ragnar Hojland Espinosa
This package was debianized by Ben Bell <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 14:06:25 +0000.
It was d
Browse inside netsaint-plugins_22.214.171.124-18.1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com