Packet writing FAQ
Q) Is there a mailing list for packet writing?
A) Yes, the list is firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscribe by sending an empty
e-mail to email@example.com.
Q) Is there a web page dedicated to packet writing?
Q) Where I can d/l the patch from?
A) You can d/l it from sourceforge url above,
- Merge 2.4.7 final
- Adapt to ->sem semaphore => ->waiting completion
- Update patch to 2.4.7-pre7 / 2.4.6
- Fix devfs major/minor order (Vitaly)
- Remember to touch_buffer() as not to screw vm pressure
- GFP_BUFFER -> GFP_NOIO conversion
- updated patch to 2.4.5 kernel,
removed patches for older kernels
- updated TODO lists with TOD
The "official" packet writing module TODO list. Feel free to just
dig in there and send me patches! If you feel something is missing
from the list, say so.
- Look at the devfs parts, it's completely wrong. I've known since I put
it on. Not using devfs myself I really don't care, but it would be
nice if we had a /dev/pktcdvd/bla bla setup.
- Do reference counting on pkt_find
Browse inside packet-0.0.2o-pre1.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com