Copyright (C) 2007-2012 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
Functionality and features
The following features are built-in into Connection Manager:
- Generic plugin infrastructure
- Device and network abstraction (with basic storage support)
- IPv4, IPv4-LL (link-local) and DHCP
- IPv6, DHCPv6 and 6to4 tunnels
Fix issue with not handling WiFi security changes.
Fix issue with not stopping WiFi scanning on shutdown.
Fix issue with auto-scanning and network discovery.
Fix issue with D-Bus reply for hidden WiFi networks.
Fix issue with overlapping memory areas and DNS requests.
Add support for randomized DNS transaction identifiers.
Add support for DNS caching over TCP connections.
- Priority scale: High, Medium and Low
- Complexity scale: C1, C2, C4 and C8.
The complexity scale is exponential, with complexity 1 being the
lowest complexity. Complexity is a function of both task 'complexity'
and task 'scope'.
- Session API implementation
Owner: Daniel Wagner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Marcel Holtmann <email@example.com>
Inaky Perez-Gonzalez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Samuel Ortiz <sam
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside connman-1.2.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com