Copyright (C) 2007-2012 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
Functionality and features
The following features are built-in into Connection Manager:
- Generic plugin infrastructure
- Device and network abstraction (with basic storage support)
- IPv4, IPv4-LL (link-local) and DHCP
- IPv6, DHCPv6 and 6to4 tunnels
Fix issue with WISPr portal context handling.
Fix issue with DNS lookup from wrong queue.
Fix issue with DNS data reception after disconnect.
Fix issue with missing DNS host part length checking.
Fix issue with RFKILL and technology interaction.
Fix issue with tethering and disabled technologies.
Add support for single connected technology setting.
Fix issue with NTP tra
- Priority scale: High, Medium and Low
- Complexity scale: C1, C2, C4 and C8.
The complexity scale is exponential, with complexity 1 being the
lowest complexity. Complexity is a function of both task 'complexity'
and task 'scope'.
- Session API implementation
Owner: Daniel Wagner <email@example.com>
Marcel Holtmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Inaky Perez-Gonzalez <email@example.com>
Samuel Ortiz <sam
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside connman-1.9.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com