- In purgatory added -fno-zero-initialized-in-bss to prevent issues with
recent versions of gcc
- Add an option to configure to disable zlib support
- Add mismatched architecture support
- Updated the x86 architecture help
- Updated the x86_64 architecture help
- Fixed bzImage support
- Added support for finding either the highest or lowest usable window.
- Change the ver
- x86 handle x86 vmlinux parameter header allocation issues.
There is a bug where it can get stomped but the current code
does not allow us much flexibility in what we do with it.
- Restore enough state that DOS/arbitrary BIOS calls can be run on some
platforms. Currently disk-related calls are quite likely to blow up.
- x86 filling in other kernel parameters.
- Merge reboot via kexec funct
Eric Biederman <email@example.com>
Jesse Barnes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Khalid Aziz <email@example.com>
Hariprasad Nellitheertha <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tim Deegan <email@example.com>
Currently maintained by
P: Simon Horman
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Soft
Browse inside kexec-tools-2.0.2-rc1.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com