* mdadm - manage Linux "md" devices aka RAID arrays.
* Copyright (C) 2001-2002 Neil Brown <email@example.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
Changes Prior to this release
- Fix another bug in Assemble.c due to confusing 'i' with 'j'
- Minimal, untested, support for multipath
- re-write of argument parsing to have more coherent modes,
- add --query,-Q option
- Update mdadm.8 to reflect arg processing change and --query
- Change "long" to "unsigned long" for device sizes
- Handle "mailaddr" and "
?? Allow -S /dev/md? - current complains subsequent not a/d/r - DONE
* new "Query" mode to subsume --detail and --examine.
--query or -Q, takes a device and tells if it is an MD device,
and also tells in a raid superblock is found.
* write mdstat.c to parse /proc/mdstat file
Build list of arrays: name, rebuild-percent
* parse /proc/partitions and map major/minor into /
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside mdadm-0.8.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com