* mdctl - manage Linux "md" devices aka RAID arrays.
* Copyright (C) 2001 Neil Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
- check superblock checksum in examine DONE
- report "chunk" or "rounding" depending on raid level DONE
- report "linear" instead of "-1" for raid level DONE
- decode ayout depending on raid level DONE
- --verbose and --force flags.
- set md_minor, *_disks for Create - DONE
- for create raid5, how to choose between
all working, but not insync
one missing, one spare, insync
- and for raid