Leafpad - GTK+ based simple text editor
Leafpad is a simple GTK+ text editor that emphasizes simplicity. As development
focuses on keeping weight down to a minimum, only the most essential features
are implemented in the editor. Leafpad is simple to use, is easily compiled,
requires few libraries, and starts up quickly.
This program is released under the GNU General Pub
* Fixed saving (Jan-Erik Rediger, Edward Sheldrake).
* Fixed action when file name contains colon
(John Lindgren, Mikko Viinamaki).
* Fixed memory leak on saving file (Dmitry Artamonow).
* Fixed caseless search bug (Dmitry Artamonow).
* Fixed memory leak on line numbering (Hongwei Xi).
* Fixed truncation on saving file (Alex,
Tarot Osuji <email@example.com>
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside leafpad-0.8.18.1.tbz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com