- cpan2rpm -
This script generates an RPM package from a Perl module. It uses the
standard RPM file structure and creates a spec file, a source RPM, and
a binary, leaving these in their respective directories.
The script can operate on local files, urls and CPAN module names.
Install this package if you want to create RPMs out of Perl modules.
- INSTALLATION -
cpan2rpm is distributed in RPM f
How to get cpan2rpm to work under RedHat 6.x:
There are a number of quirks to be aware of when using
cpan2rpm under RedHat 6.0, 6.1, or 6.2 because of the
older perl 5.00503 and older ExtUtils::MakeMaker and
older rpm 3.0.x that comes with it. If it is feasible
to upgrade to a more recent RedHat version, I recommend
to do so. If it is too inconvenient to upgrade right
now, but you wish to still
Revision history for cpan2rpm
2.028_02 23/08/2012 18:00:00
- Add --install-opt feature.
- Make --force carry that option through to the rpm installation command.
- Handle Build.PL requires minimum "perl" version correctly.
- Compatibilty fixes for perl 5.10.1.
2.028 17/06/2005 22:09:44
- added docs about using proxies
- Nahant now supported
- final slashes in main directory listing of a tarball
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside cpan2rpm-2.028_02.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com