This module provides lookup of SPF records including support for SenderID.
It's thought as an alternative to Mail::SPF in cases, where you don't want to
block waiting for the SPF response but instead want to continue doing other
stuff or doing multiple SPF in parallel w/o using multiple threads or processes.
See perldoc of Mail::SPF::Iterator for more details.
- Thanks for http://www.genu
- return ('') also if TXT was NXDOMAIN but SPF query is still open etc
- let next() report ('') if given packet matched query, but got
ignored or () if packet did not match any query, instead of
reporting () in both cases
- fixed case where problem part in SPF-Received Header contained
- fix for SPF with multiple inc
These modules are copyright (c) 2008, Steffen Ullrich.
All Rights Reserved.
These modules are free software. They may be used, redistributed
and/or modified under the same terms as Perl itself.
The SPF test suite in t/rfc4408-tests.yml has a different
copyright, see t/rfc4408-tests.LICENSE.
Browse inside Mail-SPF-Iterator-1.10.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com