0.04 - 2009-03-03
- Added moose-like method declaration.
- Dumped sub attrs and sub name method decoration.
- Split Test::Able into the sugar package (Test::Able)
and the base class (Test::Able::Object). Moved
Test::Able::Object/Method to Test::Able::Role::Meta::Class/Method
- Other minor fixes and cleanups.
0.03 - 2009-02-02
- Fixed META.yaml.
0.02 - 2009-02-02
# items are unordered
l. Skip and todo support.
2. Add option to stop whatever is running and run teardown and shutdown
methods on first SIGINT. This would get us a graceful kill.
3. Ability to run a test suite without hand coding .t files.
4. Ability to have seperate TAP results for test objects without having
to manually code .t files. Requires discovery.
4.1. Maybe run multi
Browse inside Test-Able-0.04.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com