Test/MockDBI version 0.70
Test::MockDBI lets you test DBI interfaces by mocking-up the
DBI interface with Test::MockObject in any way you choose.
Standard output of the resulting program can then be
examined as to whether your program correctly uses the DBI.
Mock DBI interfaces like Test::MockDBI improve upon DBI
tracing facilities like DBI::trace() and DBD::Mock
Revision history for Perl extension Test::MockDBI.
0.70 Thu Sep 6 15:47:46 CEST 2012
- Almost completely rewritten the code
- Added support for more mocked methods
- Test::MockDBI now returns the correct object types (DBI::db &
- DBI::db methods is not available throught DBI::st object and
- Deleted old tests, and written new ones.
- Implement some sort of plugin scheme so that you
can modify functionality based on the dbtype provided in the dsn.
Ala DBD::mysql. This will solve the issue of different quoting.
- Better tests.
- Increase number of DBI methods mocked up.
- Make sure more of the dbh/sth attributes works as expected.
Browse inside Test-MockDBI-0.70.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com