- got permissions for Schedule::Cron::Events from PKent,
removed module from snaked distribution.
- fixed unresolved dependency: moved Schedule::Cron::Events
into snaked distribution (it was deleted from CPAN, thanks).
- more accurate timing (using MONOTONIC clock where possible,
thanks to email@example.com); using "sleep 1" on FreeBSD
* several different schedules for a job
separate file? separate directory with schedules?
* schedule type: once, once and delete afterwards, at startup
execution_interval, execution_schedule, execution_type (once, once && delete, at startup)
* schedule format: configurable time zone for each job
(makes sense only for execution_schedule/cron type jobs?)
* not schedule jobs on holidays