This is the README file for Crashplan::Client, which allow you to interact
with a Crashplan PROe server.
See the documentation and the Synopsis for how to use.
(t/10-network might be handy too..)
This module is at EXPERIMENTAL stage, so use with caution.
The API might change, and a more functional API is still being
To install this module, run the followi
Revision history for Crashplan-Client
0.01 2011-07-05 17:17
First version, released on an unsuspecting world.
0.01_2 2011-07-05 17:37
Fix package (missing files for test)
Tag version as experimental
0.02_0 2011-07-07 17:30
Start adding the new highlevel API
* Clarify the username User's attribute present in server response but not described in the API
* Investigate the registrationKey for org which is diplayed differently depending on how it is requested
* Follow API change for missing features
_ Org creation
_ quota.seats writable
* Check all the POD (not in sync and not consistent anymore)
* Refactor code (once API co
Browse inside Crashplan-Client-0.003_0.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com