Term::ShellUI makes it easy to implement a comprehensive Bash or
GDB-like command line user interface. It supports history,
autocompletion, quoting, escaping, pretty much everything you would
expect of a decent shell.
None! It runs just fine with Perl's default Term::ReadLine. However,
until you install Term::ReadLine::GNU, completion, e
0.9: 20 Mar 2011
- Relicensed from the somewhat ambiguous Perl license to the MIT license.
- Add eof_exit_hooks, patch by Lester Hightower
- Remove complete_history callback. It was an odd, ShellUI-specific feature.
- Remove history expansion (!!, !$, ^o^n). That implementation was too buggy.
- Fix bug: completion suggestion wasn't printed with Term::ReadLine::Gnu.
- Deprecate Term::ReadLine::Pe