Socket::Class - A class to communicate with sockets
Socket::Class provides a simple, fast and efficient way to communicate with
It operates outside of the PerlIO layer and can be used as a replacement
Little parts of Bluetooth technology has been integrated. Please see below.
The standard build includes Bluetooth protoco
Revision history for Perl extension Socket::Class.
- updated SSL module for better compatibility with older OpenSSL
- updated Const module for better compatibility with older Windows
- Socket::Class::SSL is now a part of this module
- fixed broken read in the SSL module
- completely removed the use of global er
The OpenSSL toolkit stays under a dual license, i.e. both the conditions of
the OpenSSL License and the original SSLeay license apply to the toolkit.
See below for the actual license texts. Actually both licenses are BSD-style
Open Source licenses. In case of any license issues related to OpenSSL
please contact email@example.com.
Browse inside Socket-Class-2.11.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com