Net-ParSCP version 0.01
The README is used to introduce the module and provide instructions on
how to install the module, any machine dependencies it may have (for
example C compilers and installed libraries) and any other information
that should be provided before the module is installed.
A README file is required for CPAN modules since CPAN extracts the
README file from
Revision history for Perl extension Net::ParSCP.
0.02 jue mar 26 07:52:31 WET 2009
- upload to CPAN
- path language: allow for expressions depending on the target machine
- allow source to be remote (only one machine)
parpush machine:filepath destinations ..
- source files: allow several files protected by quotes
- several inputs
0.01 Mon Mar
* config files: alternatives to .csshrc
* General layout:
there will be
parscp - like scp but for clusters
parssh - like ssh but for clusters
parssh-copy-id - etc.
par - config files administration
* There are more than one connection per machine.
I guess we are not considering the closing of all the connections?
* cluster descrip
Browse inside Net-ParSCP-0.15.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com