Object::Import - a perl module that lets you import methods of a perl
object or class to a package as plain functions.
use Object::Import $object;
foo(@bar); # now means $object->foo(@bar);
See the pod documentation in the Object::Import module for more details
on how to use this module.
Perl version 5.6 or later is required to use this module.
If you have pe
2011-01-26 v1.002 release to CPAN
- properly document deref option
- method called through Object::Import changing its invocant didn't use to have any effect,
now it changes the imported object
- a few new tests (t/09_parm.t, t/10_alias.t)
- fix test failures on Windows where I forgot to binmode a handle
- fixed some misplaced text in the docs
2010-11-07 v1.001 release to cpan
- target p
TODO for Object::Import perl module
= bugs =
= features =
- options to exclude subs inherited from some packages,
and maybe some defaults (like Exporter)
- options to exclude subs imported from some packages (like Carp, Scalar::Util, etc)
and maybe some defaults (popular non-OO modules)
- maybe even an option to skip all functions compiled to other packages (and imported)?
- weak referen
Browse inside Object-Import-1.002.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com