Clutter version 1.001
Perl bindings to the Clutter OpenGL canvas. Clutter aims to give a nice
and easy GObject based API for creating fast, heavily stylised applications,
such as media box UI, presentations, kiosk style applications, etc.
Clutter uses OpenGL for rendering.
The Clutter Perl bindings allow you to write canvas-based applications in
a Perlish and object-orien
* Add Clutter::Cogl::Pango API bindings
* Fix a segmentation fault when parsing path nodes of type 'close'
* Add Clutter::Path::foreach() and Clutter::Path::to_cairo_path()
* Allow constructing Clutter::Path objects both by using the stringified
SVG notation and by using lists of Clutter::PathNode objects
* Add more units to the test suite, covering Clutter::Path and