* Fixed tests: flash() is not available everywhere; normal()
may return \e[m instead of \e[0m.
* Fixed bug in Term::Screen where partial function key escape
sequences were added to the wrong end of the input buffer.
* Added flash() to send visual bell
* Changed raw() and cooked(): they no longer call echo() and
* Added bold2esc(), reverse2esc(), underline2esc()
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your
freedom to share an