This module gives you lots of flexibility when testing deep structres.
Install as usual - untar it the
See the pod for full deatils of how to use this.
Fix for perl 5.010.1 - the code to check the version and act correctly
on regexp refs treated .1 as behaving like 5.011.
Document behaviour of cmp_bag when a non ARRAY-ref argument is passed
to it. Explicity test for this a die with a useful message.
Document and export cmp_details and deep_diag, thanks to Tom Hukins
for the patch.
Detect whether isa() is being called with
* compare handlers:
* warn about noclass in a circular structure... dunno now...
* add tests for Sets of various things
* rename diagnostics to diag_full
* add Data::Dumper features, including dumping with errors highlighted
* get any to generate diags for each part and splurge all if none match
* add tests for useclass
* will set call methods an unknown number of ti
Browse inside Test-Deep-0.105_02.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com