Test/MockDBI version 0.66
Test::MockDBI lets you test DBI interfaces by mocking-up the
DBI interface with Test::MockObject in any way you choose.
Standard output of the resulting program can then be
examined as to whether your program correctly uses the DBI.
Mock DBI interfaces like Test::MockDBI improve upon DBI
tracing facilities like DBI::trace() and DBD::Mock
Revision history for Perl extension Test::MockDBI.
0.66 Tue July 24 11:25:08 CET 2012
- The database handle returns DBI::db instead of DBI
- Added the support for attributes RaiseError,
PrintError and AutoCommit with implementation
- Added DBI::db::bind_param_inout() and DBI::db::begin_work()
- DBI::db::commit() now works, rather than only
pretending to work.
- Move database-handle-specific data to the mock DBI
database handle object, so that different database
handles can have different Test::MockDBI configurations.
This will probably involve changing the Test::MockDBI API
to include the database handle as an argument. Also, the
DBI functions that return a statement handle will need to
be modified to return the correct mock DBI database
Browse inside Test-MockDBI-0.66.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com