Revision history for SQL::Easy
* Quick and dirty .deb creation
* Fixing utf8 work with mysql
* Updated README and a small fix in pod
* Fixed dependences in Makefile.PL. Thank you, cpan author ANDK.
* Now module check if the db connection alive and reconnet if needed.
The idea (and a bit of code) has been take
For now I have several more things that I think should be implemented here:
* Now there are subs that return row and col info in an array.
I whant to make subs that return that info in a hash.
* I think it is a good idea to make aliases for subs for powerusers.
Instead of writing $se->return_one(...) it it easier (but less clear) to write $se->ro(...)
* Maybe use SQL::Beautify to show
Browse inside SQL-Easy-0.03.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com