Math::Fractal::Noisemaker provides a simple functional interface for
generating several types of two‐dimensional grayscale noise, which may
be combined in interesting and novel ways.
Noisemaker is not fast‐‐ but it can output production‐quality seamless
noise for use in games or other media.
See lib/Math/Fractal/Noisemaker.pm for perldoc.
- corrected horizontal banding problem in gel noise types
- square and sgel types now consume -persist arg (like multires)
- added xscale/yscale args for stretching noise along either axis
- shadow/emboss not upsampled anymore, due to looking bad
- "lumber" type output was broken; fixed
- "simplex2" type was using forced tiling, this was wrong; fixed
- will now use u
Browse inside Math-Fractal-Noisemaker-0.105.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com