File::Which - Portable implementation of the `which' utility
use File::Which; # exports which()
use File::Which qw(which where); # exports which() and where()
my $exe_path = which('perldoc');
my @paths = where('perl');
- Or -
my @paths = which('perl'); # an array forces search for all of them
The files included in this directory are only used for testing: they
should not be executed: especially the *.exe files which aren't really
compiled programs, only empty files with special filenames (as
File::Which only cares about special attributes). Do NOT try to run
Revision history for File::Which.
1.06_01 Sat 25 Jul 2009
- Taking over this hugely old and very popular module to clean it
up a bit.
- Moved from Test.pm to Test::More.
- Updated Changes
- Cleaned up some code a bit to make it more readable.
- Added an explicit minimum Perl version
- Changed platform detection code to constants for less code size
and compile-time if () optimisation.
Terms of Perl itself
a) the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
Browse inside File-Which-1.06_01.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com